Expert Longwood Lawn Care Keeps Your Lawn Green and Appealing
Many Longwood residents dream of spending time outdoors enjoying the glorious Florida sunshine in a pest-free, flourishing green space. Feeling an outdoor carpet of lush, green grass beneath your feet enriches the soul. Longwood lawn care provides the expert care your luxurious green lawn needs to stay its beautiful best. Whether you need fertilizing, disease control, disease treatment, weed or pest control, we’ve got you covered.
Many homeowners simply don’t have the time required for maintaining a green, healthy lawn. Once bare spots become noticeable, insects strike, and your lawn begins to look unhealthy, you could end up spending a lot of time researching the problem and trying to come up with a solution. What most Longwood homeowners have discovered, however, is that it’s better to leave the lawn care up to the experts. Certified technicians have the knowledge, equipment, lawn care solutions and expertise to take exceptional care of your lawn.
Local Certified Technicians Deliver Premium Lawn Service in Longwood
When you choose to go local with your Longwood lawn treatment, you’ll find advantages like individualized attention to your yard space combined with expert lawn care for the lawn you’ve dreamed of. Regular service is essential to keep your lawn looking its best and to keep the grass pest, fungus and disease free. Certified expert technicians pay attention to the details. Records will be kept so that after an area has been treated, progress can be monitored to be sure your lawn always gets exactly the care it needs.
Lawns are constantly changing due to the pests that show up at random times, and to the temperamental and changeable Florida weather. This makes using a local Longwood lawn fertilization and treatment service a critical part of meeting the exact needs of your lawn in Longwood. Our technicians arrive in well equipped vehicles and they’re ready to get to work using all the latest treatments for weeds, pests, lawn diseases and fungus that you can rely on.
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 278-5576.
Custom Tailored Services You Receive from your Longwood Lawn Specialists
You can expect prompt, thorough and effective lawn treatments from your Longwood lawn treatment specialists. They are trained in all the nuances of specific pests that are native to the Longwood, Florida area, as well as things like weeds, diseases and fungus that can impact area lawns. Here are treatments you’ll receive when you call for service:
- Weed Control – For all weeds that can possibly be treated, your expert in Florida area lawn care knows exactly the treatments you need for a weed free, beautiful lawn
- Fertilization – You’ll receive the application of cutting edge granular fertilizer that is applied to your lawn twice a year for spectacular, green and lush results. Expert Longwood lawn fertilization that includes the right nutrients is essential for lawn health
- Color Enhancing Treatments – Experts know exactly how to keep your lawn its green best. This includes taking into account elements like the pH balance of your lawn, specialized nutrient needs, and treating areas that have become brown, yellow or that have developed noticeable barren spots
- Control Fungus and Disease – Experts know exactly what diseases and fungus types are common to the Longwood, Florida area and will treat your lawn accordingly, returning your lawn to an attractive state
- Insect Control – Eliminating and controlling insects where they breed and where the infestation starts is critical to maintaining a beautiful lawn in Longwood. Insects common to the area include fleas, fire ants, chinch bugs and ticks
Fleas and Fire Ants are Major Pests in Longwood
Two of the biggest insect pests found in Longwood are fire ants and fleas. These insect infestations can make any home owner hesitant to let their kids or beloved pets out into the yard. Did you know that fleas can carry diseases like tapeworm and murine typhus? And the itching from flea bites can last for up to two weeks? This makes effective flea eradication an essential service in Longwood.
Fire ants are best known for their painful stings that can cause welts. Pets are sometimes stung by fire ants just by doing what comes naturally, rolling in the grass. You’ll be aware of a fire ant infestation when you see mounds in your yard. These mounds go directly to where the queen fire ant lives and controls the other ants. Fire ants are best controlled when they’re caught at the beginning of the fire ant season in April or at the end of the season in September.
The Latest LawnTreatments are Environmentally Friendly and They Work!
Our expert certified technicians apply the latest treatments on your lawn to get rid of pests, diseases, fungus, weeds and crabgrass. They can also cure unsightly bare spots, all while being environmentally friendly. Keeping an eye on the health of the environment is not only a good idea for today, it helps to ensure a safer, cleaner environment for future generations.
Your expert Longwood Lawn care is care that you can trust to be effective, thorough and safe for your lawn, kids, pets and loved ones. We strive to provide the best lawn care service so you’ll enjoy the time spent on your lush, green lawn. Host that next special party or family gathering in style, with total confidence in the health and safety of your lawn.
Call today for a free estimate: (407) 278-5576.